University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer | News
NORMAN, Okla. – Most Oklahomans know that beer is delicious, but have you ever wondered how beer is made?
The University of Oklahoma is offering a FREE class about the Chemistry of Beer.
The class will be offered on January 14th.
The class will cover how beer is made today, how beer was made in the past, and the differences between styles and types of beer.
The University of Oklahoma recommends those enrolling in the class to have some knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
The class will not give credits unless you are a student attending the University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman