University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer | News
NORMAN, Okla. – Most Oklahomans know that beer is delicious, but have you ever wondered how beer is made?
The University of Oklahoma is offering a FREE class about the Chemistry of Beer.
The class will be offered on January 14th.
The class will cover how beer is made today, how beer was made in the past, and the differences between styles and types of beer.
The University of Oklahoma recommends those enrolling in the class to have some knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
The class will not give credits unless you are a student attending the University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Oklahoma woman gets early Christmas present; tumor free thanks to new treatment at OU Med
- OU to play Alabama in Sugar Bowl Jan. 2 in New Orleans