Coach Stoops confirms wide receiver suspended indefinitely | News
UPDATE: Coach Bob Stoops has announced Metoyer has been suspended indefinitely from the team.
Stoops said, “Trey has not been with us since prior to the TCU game and at this time, I do not anticipate that he will return to the team in the future.”
NORMAN, Okla. - Sophomore wide receiver Trey Metoyer is accused of exposing himself to two different victims in Norman.
He has been booked into the Cleveland County Detention Center Wednesday for the allegations.
After initially denying the allegations, Metoyer reportedly later admitted to each incident.
The first incident was in late August and the second mid-September.
He is facing two felony counts of indecent exposure.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl