Adrian Peterson talks about HGH use | News
MINNESOTA — Former Sooner running back Adrian Peterson says he is certain players in the NFL have used and are using Human Growth Hormone and that he would like to see strict testing for HGH in the near future.
Peterson was asked about HGH use at the Minnesota Vikings training camp on Friday.
AD says he heard the skeptics last season who suspected him of using HGH or another performance-enhancing drug to aid in his comeback from a season-ending knee injury the season before.
Peterson says testing would bring the users to light, while those who are clean would have their names cleared.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl