OU hosts haunted walking tour | Events
Just in time for Halloween, visitors to the University of Oklahoma will be able to see the campus in a new, scary light.
University College instructor Jeff Provine will lead a walking tour through the Norman campus while discussing the historic university's haunted past.
Tour visitors will learn about the haunting of a former organ professor who is displeased with the new renovations; the '06 Rock, which was buried in a graveyard by the secret society known as DDMC and the most haunted corner of campus.
Guests might just see the ghost of a little boy who is said to roller skate through Ellison Hall, OU's famous "Library Ghost" and stop by the site of the old Tri-Delta House, which is said to home of more than a dozen ghosts until an exorcism in 1973.
The tour will be offered at 9 p.m. on October 31, November 2 and November 3.
All tours are free and open to the public.
Provine will be accepting donations to benefit the Child Advocacy Centers of Oklahoma.
To sign up, visit the OU website.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman