Energy leaders come to OU for symposium | Events
Energy leaders will come together at the University of Oklahoma to host a symposium for national energy consumption.
On March 5, energy leaders will come together with faculty of the University of Oklahoma Price College of Business Energy Institute for a national energy symposium with the objective of developing a long-term energy strategy for
The keynote speaker, Adam Sieminski, will address the statistical evidence that supports the prospects of longer term, sustainable energy security in the United States.
He will also assess the viability of options available to energy policymakers.
The Energy Symposium will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, in Meacham Auditorium of Oklahoma Memorial Union, 900 Asp Ave., on the OU Norman campus.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited, and registration is required.
To register for the conference, visit http://price.ou.edu/energysymposium.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Oklahoma woman gets early Christmas present; tumor free thanks to new treatment at OU Med