Energy leaders come to OU for symposium | Events
Energy leaders will come together at the University of Oklahoma to host a symposium for national energy consumption.
On March 5, energy leaders will come together with faculty of the University of Oklahoma Price College of Business Energy Institute for a national energy symposium with the objective of developing a long-term energy strategy for
The keynote speaker, Adam Sieminski, will address the statistical evidence that supports the prospects of longer term, sustainable energy security in the United States.
He will also assess the viability of options available to energy policymakers.
The Energy Symposium will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, in Meacham Auditorium of Oklahoma Memorial Union, 900 Asp Ave., on the OU Norman campus.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited, and registration is required.
To register for the conference, visit http://price.ou.edu/energysymposium.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman