Marshals capture man wanted for home invasion | Crime
Authorities with the U.S. Marshals say a local man is behind bars on charges stemming from a violent home invasion.
The Moore Police Department was called to a home invasion where the resident was assaulted by an armed masked man.
Through an investigation, officers learned that Airick Browning was a suspect in the crime.
With help from the U.S. Marshals Metro Fugitive Task Force, Browning was taken into custody in Norman and transferred to Moore for questioning.
Browning was arrested for first-degree burglary and five counts of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
He is currently being held in the Cleveland County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near Norman
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl